Tuesday, November 26, 2013

UCL CS Unveiled Event

My university department is having a Computer Science fair in a couple of weeks and my team is going to be presenting our current project! 
Here's the poster that I drew up for the event

It contains a short summary of the app, the problem provided by our client and the description of features we provide. The images show a basic flowchart of the app and the home, game and ranking screens.


Pretty cool huh?

I guess it looks a little crammed but the poster is going to be on an A3 poster paper so should look better… haha
Here's the full technical State Chart Diagram for the app.



I used Microsoft Visio to do this and other UML charts, such as Object and Inheritance Modelling, for the report we handed in this past weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment