Wednesday, February 22, 2012

About me

Hi everyone, I'm Koko. I've decided to start a Blog in English as well (because I already have one in Japanese http://ameblo.jp/xkokoxx/).


So anyway, let me explain a little about who I am. 


Here's the official explanation I've got on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn:


Born in Osaka, Japan and raised in Tokyo till the age of ten. Lived in Monaco from then on, except at one point, when I went to live in Chelsea and Knightsbridge, London, UK. Completed all my education in English and currently studying in Monaco for a degree in Bachelor in Science for Business Administration.


But I hope that through this blog, you can get to know about me and my points of view on current events and other social trends. 


Will be writing more about me soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment