Monday, May 28, 2012

Grand Prix 2012

I am now exhausted but had a great weekend with family guests and friends!


Friday night, once I got back, my family and I went out for dinner with a guest to a restaurant called Avenue 31.
Saturday morning, we picked up the guests at the Metropole shopping centre because they need passes to cross the bridge over the track to get to our place. Then we had our annual buffet lunch party until around 3pm. In the evening, my family and I went to the newly opened Cipriani restaurant with some of the guests. The food was great! My father took us all for drinks to Zelo's for a drink afterwards, and then I went to the Billionaire's club with my friends.

Sunday, it was the big race! So we had the lunch buffet party again with all the guests.


Here's a video of the top 5 racers from this Sunday taken from our balcony:


1. Mark Weber
2. Nico Rosberg
3. Fernando Alonso
4. Sebastian Vettel
5. Louis Hamilton

After the race, we all went to walk around on the race track and had drinks at the Hotel de Paris. 

Today, we went to the Larvotto Beach and had lunch at La Note Bleue. It was a lot of fun this whole weekend but I've eaten so much I feel so full! Tomorrow will be my salad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment