Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Wishing everyone all the best in this coming year!
I, for one, need all the luck to graduate AND find employment that can get me a Tier 2 Work Visa to stay in the UK.

Why I want to work in the UK?
Well, it's true that I can speak Japanese and French as well, so I could go back to France or Japan to work without having to worry about a Visa.
But since my main language is English, I want to work in English.
I am most comfortable and at my best when working in English.

Which leaves me with England or the US.
I'd prefer to stay in the UK because it's much closer to my family and because I love Europe.

It's a funny story actually, because in my second year of university, there was a class about the EU and the professor asked the European students whether they felt European or French/Italian/etc.
Almost everyone answered that they did not feel European but of their own nationality. But I said that since I've grown up in France/England and go often to Italy, I felt European rather than Japanese! haha.

I think it'll be a busy year but I shall power through to get the job that I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment