Sunday, April 8, 2012

Art Monaco 2012

Happy Easter! (although I don't celebrate christian holidays...)

It is a beautiful day today in Monaco and my friend and I decided to go to an art exhibition that is on this weekend at the Grimaldi Forum. (http://www.artemonaco.com/)

 

I believe this exhibition, of over 50 exhibitors from all over the world, is held every year now. We were invited last year too and my mother and I enjoyed the lovely art scene at its Opening Cocktail event. This year, unfortunately, we could not make it on Friday for the opening but I managed to visit the booths this afternoon.

The friend of our family who invited us, has her own atelier in Monaco and her exhibit was impressive with a great installation at the back of the booth with these "wish bubbles" hanging from the ceiling (Picture below).
It was really pretty! And each wish bubble has a wish written inside and as you walk down the corridor, you can't help trying to read all the wishes inside them! 


Looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment